Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nest Observation

Well how perfect.  We have a nest built in a candle holder outside the garage so we are going to watch it.  Great project (observation) for my 2 year old homeschooled daughter.


this is day 2 of watching our nest

this is day 3 of watching our nest

and day 4 is too cold outside (yes it was probably only in the 50s, I am weak) so momma bird didn't leave and I didn't mind one bit.

day 8 and I am back at it and all eggs are accounted for.

day 11 of watching our nest



day 12 of watching our nest

on day 13 of watching our nest I did some research and found out that this is a chirping sparrow.

and on day 14 (like clockwork at least that's what I read)

this is day 2 of the chirping birds new life.

this is day 3

they seem to be growing so fast, this is day 4

day 5

day 6


day 7

day 8 there eyes are open and talking to mama bird

day 9

day 10 today is the first day I noticed when I make a noise at least 1 baby opens it's eyes and looks at me.

day 11 - the changes don't seem to be noticeable anymore

day 12 - 

day 13

day 14 - wow they are really looking like baby birds

day 15

day 16



day 17








No comments:

Post a Comment